The CERI Mechanical Engineering Office is in charge of the Mechanical, Hydraulic, Fluid …
From the CERI standard products (machining units, feed tables, vises …), each project is completely defined, from the general view to the detail parts drawings.
The Mechanical BE is equipped with 6 CAD-CAD workstations, including 4 workstations capable of working in 3D CATIA interfaced SOLIDWORKS.
CERI offers a wide range of services, from initial expertise to production monitoring on the site, for “turnkey” projects :
– Technical analysis / Expertises
– After-Sales Service – Spare Parts
– Troubleshooting, On-site interventions
– Technical Assistances in Mechanics, Automatism, Line Driving
– Training of operators and maintenance staff